Happy New Year and Happy Christening Baby EJ!! :)

Friday, January 4, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR...

Ernest James Sialongo. (Do I spell it right?, anywayz...) is my first inaanak this year 2008. Generally, he is my 5th formal inaanak, including Nathaniel Maglalang (which is my cousin), daughter of Tito Sammy (she is also my cousin,2nd cousin... sorry i don't know her name!), Abigail Dagami (my 2nd cousin also), and Aesha Mae Gallaza (Nheo's niece).

Aside from the celebration/welcoming EJ in Christian World, it also became a get together party for RIZAL Batch 2003 with one of our classmate during our Elementary Days (heheheh)!! After the party, I and Nheo went to SM Fairview to watch Resiklo. As expected and as always, Nheo left me alone watching the movie because he slept on my shoulder. When the movie has ended, he requested me to watch the movie again for him to understand the story. I agreed. I have to because the money has been wasted for paying 120 pesos to sleep inside the movie house. Ohhh... since I don't have enough sleep after the New Year's Celebration, I got headache or migraine. I have to sleep during the second round of watching the movie. But then again, when I woke up, I caught Nheo sleeping again and again and again!!! He told me to wake him up when I caught him sleeping. Thanks God, he finished watching the movie with few number of times being caught!!!! hehehehe...

And this is my experience on the first day of the year... Just sharing

I AM HAZELINE FURING NOW SIGNING OFF...


Note :
When I say formal inaanak, it means I have attended their baptismal ceremony. heheheh :))

0 comments: