3 THINGS I WON'T LET GO OF

Friday, November 9, 2007

1. FAMILY AND FRIENDS

I won't let go of my family... They love me for who I am... Also, I won't let go of my true friends!!! They accept the worst and better me!! I will love them forever... :)


2. MY SIMPLE LIFE.. THE SIMPLICITY

I still believe that simplicity is beauty. And with simple life, life would also be beautiful and happy. I am contented with my simple life.. Being with my family, keeping in touch with my friends, with a good work (earning a good amount of money), good career path! Good attitude towards work. I also have social life.. I have almost everything I want for my simple life... But I will still hold on to my dreams and goals...


3. MEMORIES

I won't let go of my memories... I will cherish my memories forever.. Memories with family, old friends, new friends I met along my journey! I don't mind if that memories are good or bad, because i know that though not good or a happy memory, this will help me find the real me and make me a better person.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.