i'm sO pRoud of yOu guyz...

Sunday, October 28, 2007

i saLute aLL my fRiends who passed the 2007 boaRd exams... guyz, i'm so pRoud of you!!! gaLing nyo, d best kayo!! azteehgg ang mga kaiBigan ko... whatever happens guyz, i Love you aLL and we will stiLL be fRiends forever...

THE NEW LICENSED NURSES:
1. Albert M. Alipio => one of the fRiendships member,. a fRiend since gRade 4
2. Charity Anne P. Ngoho => one of the genRizheL beLeHori member, my fRiend since 1st hs
3. Jeselle Joy Redondo => hindi kami nagkaroon ng time for bonding, but she's still part of rizaL's success stories.

THE NEW LICENSED TEACHERS:
1. Angelica A. Eballes => my beStfRiend til' the eNd.aLso 1 of the genRizheL beleHori member
2. Kareen R. Benny => one of the genRizheL beLeHori member, a fRiend since grade 5
3. Aurora Cariaga => my friEnd since kinder... she's my classmate since kinder til' high schooL.
4. Emily F. Bacay => aLso one of my deaRest fRiend
5. Krisel Carinan => a fRiend, though we don't have lot's of bonding momentz...hehehe
6. Christine B. De Leon => wooow.. my classmate and friend since elementary.

anywayz, aside from the boaRd passers... i just want also to commend my other fRiends who did not need to take the boaRd exams, but are aLso successfuL in their own chosen caReers...

THE MANAGERS:
1. Catherine A. Eulogio => KFC Manager, member of fRiendsHip, my fRiend since gRade 2
2. Charvy P. Pelias => KFC Manager, member of fRiendsHip, my fRiend since gRade 4
3. Cherrylyn R. Zafe => Jollibee Manager, member oF MEMC, a fRiend since gRade 6
4. Melchor B. Alim => Manager of 1 of the Biggest Companies in LonDon, a fRiend since kinder

THE PROGRAMMER:
1. Ireneo D. Gallaza Jr. => my love, my bezfRiend, my boyfRiend...he's been my fRiend since gRade 2.

I'm reaLLy soRRy guyz (particuLarLy with my other riZaL fRiends) for not mentioning other's names... it's not just i'm not pRoud of yOu, but i don't have any inFo/latest news about some of you... don't worry, as soon as I heard the latest about you, i'll edit this bLog immediately... hehehehe... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYZ!! thanks for the memories that we shared for almost 9 years, and for some, 11 years (ung mga classmates ko ba since kinder!!, tagal din ng pagsasama natin). I will never ever forget you! LOVEYOUALL!!...

0 comments: